Family Update

All is good in Graham....Well some sad news on the Gallagher Front. Pete will be deploying to Kuiwat Feb 2011. It is going to be a tough change of pace for the Gallaghers. Hopefully staying busy with Preschool, MOPS, Awana and church the boys won't notice too much that dad is gone.

Tucker is enjoying Preschool and Cubbies. He is worn out by Thursday afternoon. He is growing into quite the young man.

As for Wyatt I am not sure he is going to know what to do with his new found alone time with Mom. I am thinking he is going to miss Tucker but we can concentrate on potty training.


For Me just making everyday count with the boys and pray to the good Lord above that I am doing it right. I ask for patience and understanding on a daily basis knowing he will provide.















Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Update

Just wanted to give an update on our little guy and Mom. During a certain time frame of a pregnancy the mother has to endure this great test called "Glucose Tolerance", which you have to drink this gross drink within 5 minutes and then go have blood drawn within an hour. Well my results came back high, which was no real surprise since the same thing happened when I was pregnant with Tucker. So I had to take another test, which is 3 hours long. I had to fast, then go to the lab, get poked in the arm several times before they could find a vein to draw from and then sit in the waiting from for an hour. I then got to go back to the lab and drink the awful drink and wait another hour, then go back and get poked again in the same arm and vein...ouch. So I got to sit in the waiting room from 9:25 am to 12:25 pm of the doctors office, without being able to eat and meanwhile getting poked 4 times in the same vein. With all of this over, I am please to say the test results came back good. I am negative for Gestational Diabetes..yeah! Which I was anticipating since I had the same results with Tucker. I guess there is always some fear within me since my mother got adult onset diabetes when she was 35 which I am fast approaching. That's the update for now.

1 comment:

mike said...

Good news on the tests. Loved the pictures.